Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: This is a weird question but...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @tsukiyama Hmm....well thanx for your opion tsukiyama ^^ It helps ^_^ but I did dye my hair back to it's original color and all I have to say is that I find it weird on me o.O I think I was use to the blue hair on me.... I mean I find it looks funny on me -.-;; I guess I will just have to get use to it.

    Hmm..pink hair eh? Well I hope your friend liked it lol

    @Reikou Hitakana ya I totaly agree with I hate the colour PINK (no offense to anyone who does) But my firend just loves pink and it drives me nuts!! I mean my friend even made her webpage in pink!! And let me tell you you can't even look at the page without going blind from the pink!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Majinkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hair talk? Sure, why not? Although mine is probably not half as interesting as the rest of yours. I've never had the urge to dye it or anything, so it's been a pretty constant shade for a number of years. Kind of a light brown with red and blonde highlights.

    The one odd thing about it is that until I was three years old, I had blonde hair and blue eyes. Then they mysteriously changed to brown hair and green eyes. Go figure.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wah! Whats wrong with you lot? Pink is a wonderful colour. As my blog layout quite obviously proves XPXPXPXP. I cant stand red though. (Well, I keep buying red lipstick and such but for most things I really dont like red). Or peach/orange/yellow. Any of those hot colours freak me out a bit. God, this is a pointless post.

    Oh, look - more 'Cain. Yay...

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meep!!! I loooooooooooove pink. pink hair is like the colour of Utena's hair and she is so utterly brilliant.

    I had my hair pink for ages. it a fun colour to have hair in and people kept wanting to play with my hair when I had it, especially my son [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I love Red as well I'm afraid - in fact its my favourite colour which is probably why I kept my hair blood red for the longest.

    well - no more of that for a while - my poor scalp need a rest so its back to natural dark dark brown.

    but I decided to play with my eye colour now to compensate myslef. I guess it's green contacts, or maybe purple in honour of Tsuzuki [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like pink too, but I don't like to wear it ^^

    The color I don't like is green (Maybe it's because I hate mowing the grass...?? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

    I wear perscription contacts, but they aren't colored. I like my eye color too much [img]cool.gif[/img] . Although violet eyes would be pretty cool.

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wear prescription contacts for my night Job... well - you don't really see a belly dancer wearing glasses do you? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    but I utterly adore wearing glasses - I know I am very odd in that. so I will probably just have a checkup and fitting and have non optical ones so I can keep my glasses on [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow...I haven't looked at this thread in a long time. Who would have thought that hair and pink would generate such profound conversation?

    Gak...pink haters would kill me if they saw my room. ^^ My walls are pink, my ceiling is pink, and my bathroom is color coordinated with pink. ^^** I love that color, but no one I know is surprised because I also like all the other "girly" things like lace, flowers, little fluffy things, etc.
    I like wearing red a lot too...red and black make a nice combination in clothing. ~.^

    Reikou - this is a little late, but lovely pics. You *are* cute. I liked the second pic ^^ (Yes yes, you also said not to drool over the catboy, but yummmm)

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Hisui-mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 6th, 2003
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD oh my, folks you would be the right people for a "revival of the pink weekend"!
    the insane people of my old forum (yes i'm one of them ^_^) started a discussion about chibiusa being devil's child terrifying the world with pink. for 48 hours we took over the forum, painted everything pink, took pink avatars, prayed to sailor chibi evil moon and so on.
    it was great *-*
    mostly because the people who screamed at us because of what we did became obeying servants after the first day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    oh and one thing that could also be intresting:
    have you ever seen a pic of tuxedo mask x umino?
    nekoli must have been drunk x_X

    the memory-page (in german but that's not important):
    pink pink pink WEEKEND

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 31, 2003 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Hisui-mi ]</font>

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm surrounded by a pink conspiracy! gah! *runs*

    Anyway, thanks for the compliment, crisis, and I'll be sure to tell Will (the cat boy) that he continues to knock out just about every girl who sees those pictures [img]tongue.gif[/img] He's such a drama queen and he's not even gay. Crazy high school actors [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whee! A hair discussion. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    How could I overlook this? ^^
    Well, my natural haircolor is a middle-blond but since I read AS, I dye it red like Belial. ^^ I also cutted it on her length. But I have no curls. No matter what I try it is no chance to get them curled. Even a permanent wave doesn't help. Sometimes this was very hard for me because I always wanted to have curls. Regardless I like my look in the moment. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    @Reikou: Nice pics. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •